Homemade Muesli with Amandín Spelt Drink2014-01-09
- Servings : 1
- Prep Time : 10m
- Cook Time : 0m
- Ready In : 10m
We’re starting the year with a recipe to get your body fit after the holidays. We all know that breakfast is very important, and gives us all the energy we need for the whole day.
So in the most natural, healthy and complete way, this January we suggest that the whole family prepares this Homemade Muesli. You can do it, you’ll see, because it’s very simple. You can also personalise it with whatever you like most.
- 3 tablespoonfuls of oat flakes
- 1 tablespoonful of cocoa beans
- 1tablespoonful of hazelnuts
- 1 tablespoonful of Brazil nuts
- 1 teaspoonful of sunflower seeds
- 1/2 cup of fresh or frozen fruit
- 1 cup of Amandín Organic Spelt Drink
Put the oats in a bowl, add the sunflower seeds, Brazil nuts and hazelnuts and pour the cup of Spelt Drink over it all.
Leave it to stand for a while and then add the cocoa beans and the frozen fruit. Add a little more Spelt Drink if you think it’s too bitter..
Average Member Rating
(5 / 5)
1 people rated this recipe